At Animal Hospital of Spring Grove, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy, and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Animal Hospital of Spring Grove, please contact:
- Perform wellness examinations to ensure the health of animals.
- Prescribe medication to treat ailments in companion animals.
- Perform routine surgeries e.g. spays, neuters, and growth removals.
- Carry out diagnostic tests, such as X-rays, blood sampling, urine, and fecal sampling. Immunize companion animals against different infectious and contagious diseases.
- Insert identification microchips into companion animals.
- Treat wounds and performed basic dental procedures.
- Advise on biosecurity, feeding, and housing management.
Requirements: MS degree in Veterinary Medicine with 6 months exp as Veterinarian. Must have Veterinarian License in IL.